Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Flight Is Booked!!

Well my flight is finally booked! (A quite expensive one, I might add)
Here's the plan: I leave May 8th from LAX to Chicago. From there I fly to London, England were I have a 12 hour layover where I am planning on meeting up with all the others that are going to Africa and taking a quick tour around London.  (This is blowing my mind as I am typing this by the way considering I have never been out of the country). Let's seeeee from London I fly to Kenya and then fly from Kenya to Uganda!!! I spend almost 4 months in Africa and on August 22 I leave Uganda and fly to Paris, France. My roommate Emily lives in Germany (5 hours away from the airport) so she is going to pick me up and were going to spend a couple days in Paris and hopefully meet up with my friend Miles who will be serving his mission there. I come home on Saturday, August 25, that is, if I end up getting on the plane in Africa. Everyone I talk to is convinced I will be staying in Africa and won't come home. Hahaha. I am just so excited to see the world and forget about myself and serve people in need for the whole summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment