Monday, April 30, 2012

8 days

It's coming closer and closer. This week was a lot of shopping. I didn't even realize how much I needed until I went shopping. I need to sustain myself for 4 months in Africa with two suitcases. Unreal. 
I recieved some more donations from the following people:
The Miller Family
The King Family
The Mauss Family
Thank you so much to those who have donated. I promise your money is going to a good cause. I am excited to show you what your money is going to this summer as I keep you updated on this blog. It's funny because people ask me exactly what I am doing there and honestly I don't even know. Okay, I do, I'm creating sustainable projects and assessing the needs of the people but in all reality I'm basically just showing up and being put to work. I just can't wait to get to know the other people going with me and interacting with the people of Uganda and being completely out of my element. 
YOLO. (You only live once)

No comments:

Post a Comment