Friday, May 4, 2012

CRUNCH TIME

No, not the candy, Crunch Bars or Captain Crunch cereal. We're talking in terms of time. I leave on TUESDAY people! I have to repack everything because one of my suitcases was 15 pounds over the amount it was suppossed to be. Ahhhh I'm kind of realizing I am leaving. Yesterday my mother printed my itinerary and we laminated my passport and I wrote a whole bunch of thank you letters to the people who are making this trip possible! Today, Nana and Papa and my Aunt Glenda and Uncle Jim came by to wish me safe travels. I went to go see my former English teacher senior year, Mr. Spangler. Oh man, he is the reason I am going to Africa. I remember sitting in his class at 17/18 years old listening to his stories about his traveling adventures around the world and being inspired. I can't believe this. I am actually going to Africa. 

1 comment: