Thursday, May 10, 2012

I HAVE ARRIVED

Words cannot describe what the heck is going on in my life right now everyone. 
This is the coolest adventure of my life. I literally feel like I am in a movie.
I'll blog all about the plane rides and my stop in LONDON but as of right now, just checking in to saw holler and that I am alive and so happy to be here finally.
The only weird thing about this trip is being with total strangers. I realized at this point in my life, it takes me a while to open up to people cus I don't like talking about myself so I let everyone do the talking and I just sit back and listen and laugh and whatnot. But it's cool getting to know everyone's personalities and nobody even knows "Kelsey" yet. I'm slowly opening up. It's good.
So I am alive and well and I am going to load my pictures right now! 
I AM IN AFRICA!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kelsey Mareeeee ~ Melty Majita ~ SO FREAKING HAPPY for you! I didn't get my hug and kiss goodbye, but I forgive you! ha ha ha!! Have an amazing experience ~ take advantage of every MOMENT! I love love love you!
    From ~
    Your other mother aka Kristen

    ReplyDelete