Friday, May 11, 2012

The Journey

The Plane. The multiple planes.
The airport. The mulitple airports.
All of the flights went by faster than I thought. All of the flights were actually more luxurious than I thought as well. They fed us food! It actually tasted better than it looks...kinda
Plane rides are the coolest. Like I was really on top of the clouds for mulitple hours? You betcha.
I'm just gunna cut to the chase here and talk about LONDON
The whole time I was there, I felt like I walked into a movie set. It was unreal. 
Everything from the subway to seeing the huge castles and beautiful building in which I didn't know what half of them were but they were so freaken rad.
 
 
Oh and NBD the queen was signing parlament (spelling?) as soon as we walk out of the tube (like a subway train type of thing) and everyone was lined up to watch her drive by in a horse carriage surrounded by British guards with guns and super good posture. THE ACCENTS. I was obsessed that everyone was talking in an accent and they were all so nice and so proper. 
Mrs. Royalty herself.
They are so serious, it's hilarious. I love it.
 Whatever, just in London
 The traditional red phone booth picture
 Buckingham Place?! Yeah, so cool
 Hyde Park, it was seriously like a wonderland of beautiful natureness
 Some sweet monument thing
 The clock tower
 Getting ready to go to Africa posing with the lion statue.
 Oh yeah, the olympics countdown
We went to the huge, super elegant, expensive mall place called Harrods and I purchased this DELICOUS Ham and Brie Panini. Oh my, it melted in my mouth.
 This is the exact spot I consumed the panini
I wish pictures did their justice but they really don't. You honestly just have to go and experience it.

No comments:

Post a Comment