Monday, June 25, 2012

Games

As I was getting ready for church, I pretended I was a muslim for 3 seconds. 
I actually got asked to teach Young Womens and was not looking forward to it. I felt super intimidated teaching African Young Women about Repentance esspecially because I assume they are perfect and that have nothing to repent of so I felt awkward about it. I was also afraid I wouldn't be able to explain the concept as well as I wanted to. There is so much to say about it, it was hard to narrow it down! I guess I am just insecure about my teaching skills haha. It ended up not being as bad as I thought. If they didn't get anything out if it, I sure did. I found so many good General Conference talks that pretty much changed my life so it's all goooood.

I was getting annoyed with my braids because they hurt my scalp so I made the decision to take them out. They didn't even last 24 hours but I was satisfied with having them that long haha.  
Tyrel and his friend Emanual came over later that night to play games and it was really fun. Tyrel said to me: "you are quiet at church but at home you are crazy" Hahaha we had fun


No comments:

Post a Comment