Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Health Clinic: Complete

You guess it. Completion! Seriously thank you everyone that donated, the community thanks you! We still got lots of work to do as far a registering it and all this business stuff I don't understand but the construction part is pretty much complete!
 This is Dennis. He says "Wangee" a lot which means what haha 
 the inside
 We taught first aid and nutrition classes
I was totally not prepared to teach First Aid considering I am not an expert in that area but somehow I pulled it off!
 Demonstrating the Hemelic Manuver. The most embaresing part is I called it the Hemelic Remover. hahahahaaha and this man wanted to be demonstrated apon.


They really didn't look this bored when I was teaching. They were really attentive and responsive.
I love these children!
I have no idea who this man is whose arms is around me haha
Whiddle pigs!
On the way home we squeezed into a taxi which is more like a van and it was not that comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment