Thursday, July 19, 2012

My Favorite Place

In case you didn't already get the idea, going to this village is my favorite thing ever!! I pretty  much know every child's name and they know mine and it's just a precious relationship. Here they are singing to us like they always do and I can never get sick of it. They are SO CUTE
 These are beans. Some of the best beans I've ever had actually. This is how they dry out the beans before they cook them. Creative huh? I thought so.
A majority of my time here is spent cuddling with these beloved children.
 How does your heart not melt when you see that smile?
 They were staring al me for a good 10 minutes. Can you tell they are all related? There is another little one and the oldest usually carries her on her back. 
 This is Rebecca and she was playing with my hair. Future cosmetologist right here! 
 We always end the night with a dance party. Dan the man knows what's up. He's got some moves.
I may or may have not set up this pose. Damalie is Mallory's obsession and as you should know by now, Derek is mine. We decided when we adopt them and bring them back to America, we are setting up an arranged marriage for them to marry each other. Derek's got so much swag. Look at their precious faces. Ahhhh I love themmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment