Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Church Is True

Sometimes you just have those days at church where it just hits you and you realize you've been slacking off and could be doing better. Everything that was taught just put life into perspective for me. Yeah, I am here doing service but sometimes I loose focus and get sidetracked and forget that I'm an instrument in the Lord's hands. Someone quoted Nephi while giving a talk and said, "I may not know all things but I know that my Father in Heaven loves me" Also this one in Joshua:  "Don't fear, neither be thou dismayed for the Lord is with you wherever thou goest" (It's something like that) I have been thinking about that all day because I've been here and been scared sometimes and there is no reason to be scared. Heavenly Father wants me to be happy. He wants the best for me, always. I was also talking to this one guy and he was saying how God looks down on us and smiles and says, "that's my boy/girl" I want to be the best that I can be every single day. I want to represent him and have him be proud of me every single day.

The whole branch!!!
 Love these boys.
 Elizabeth...I met her the first Sunday I was here, she's so cute.
 This child fell asleep in my arms.
 Bernard (on the left) reminds me exactly of my friend Jake Perkins. They are literally twins.
Looks and personality
Even though I still have a couple more Sunday's left, I am not looking forward to my last Sunday with these amazing people. They are so dedicated to the gospel, it's so inspiring! 

No comments:

Post a Comment