Friday, July 20, 2012

Orphanage

My whole time here I've been wanting to go to an orphanage and we FINALLY went to one!! We went to one when we first got here but it was like an hour away and this one was like 10 minutes away! So much more ideal! They were so adorable (obviously) and I wanted to adopt all of them because they don't have parents!! It was actually a very nice orphanage though. They are living better then people in villages and the slums. They feed them, have mosquito nets on their beds and bath them everyday. They even smelt good! They were obsessed with us and we were obsessed with them too duh!
This little girl would not let go of me. She would literally cry if I attempted to put her down. She would just cuddle me constantly and I would squeeze her back. Ahhhhh I love her
 How obsessed are you with this picture? Because I am. These two babies=twins. They are literally twins. THEY ARE SO CUTE!!! Mallory just tops it off. 
This little boy to the left is Moses and he was abandoned and brought to the orphanage. He was so happy and smily. The one to the right was pre mature and his mother died giving birth to him and his dad didn't want to take care of him so took him to the orphanage. I loved holding this precious child. I fed it a bottle and loved every second of it. I am obsessed with little African babiessss!!

Ahhhhh don't you just want to hug and squeeze them all?! 
 Here they are after dinner time. Hahahaha!
 We are planning to go back once every week until we leave. I can't wait to go back and cuddle with them again!!!

2 comments:

  1. Kelsey ~ can you PLEASE bring home any of those babies for me. My babies are getting bigger and don't need me as much anymore. I need babies to take care of. I'm not picky ~ bring home anyone you want. Thank you. Oh ya ~ Miss the hek out of you! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you kidding me??? those are the cutest babies i have ever seen!! i can't even get over it. those twins. they kill me.

    ReplyDelete