Sunday, July 29, 2012

Movies and More Water Filters!

Dang I've been so busy lately I haven't really had time to blog. Welp, I found this DVD store. All the movies were 2500 shillings which is equivilent to one dollar. Bought 20. Oops. And they are like GOOD quality and GOOD movies. Here let me show you just a lil sample of what I purchased:
Nice right? I know. I also put in another water filter!! I loved it. It's the best feeling ever.

 These children were so adorable and spoke really good english. School is almost out so I asked them if they are going to do anything fun. Precious (the one on the right, yeah her name is Precious, so presh) responded and said they are going swimming and fishing with their grandparents in some river? Most likely the Nile....rad. I also asked them if they were excited to have clean water. They responded yes of course and said the first time they had clean water was once at the Mbale hotel in town. After hearing that it meant so much more to give them that water filter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment