Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Paris?

I'm aware that this blog is dedicated to Africa but I just need to put these pictures somewhere because I love Paris. I had a two day layover on my way home from Africa and I could not have chosen a more opposite place but I loved every second of it. 


Is this real life. Yep. 
Hi I love Paris
 Cute date with Mallory and Creme Bruele!!
You know, I don't usually volunteer to eat snails but seeing that they are a delicacy in France, I had to.
 I overreacted. It wasn't that bad.




The most beautiful view of Paris. 
 In love


Moulin Rouge. Yeah, that happened. 
 Phantom of the Opera Mansion. Yeah, that happened too.
 This is not a painting. This is me in the hallways of the Opera house. Gorgeous much?
 I could see myself living here. Everything from the people to the beautiful buildings to the weather is just so appealing. I'll be back, France. 

No comments:

Post a Comment