Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Last Hike

I am literally leaving Mbale in 10 minutes so I gotta blog real quick about how awesome Saturday was!! We hiked the waterfall behind our house for the last time and it was as breathtaking as ever, as usual. I am going to miss the beautiful lush green pastures and the rocks and the soil. Mostly the clouds. The clouds here are incredible. I actually really like the weather too. It gets super hot and then it will start pouring but it cools you off. Here is me and Tyrel being romantic as always.
 Maddy and I being adorable as always
 It is so beautiful up there it's amazing. This little boy was so cute so I gave him my sachel. 

The whole groupppp

 See that water fall way back there in the distance. The picture above is us on top of that. Yeah, I know. 
 LOVE THEM
 Come to find out baby goats are so cuddley!! It melted into my arms. My new favorite animal? I think yes! But just as a baby. I don't like the large ones. 







































Somehow we still had the energy to hit up Thatch that night since we didn't go on Friday because we were at the village. I want to say it was the best night I've ever had at thatch. I literally couldn't stop smiling. I was just looking at everyone that was dancing around me and it was all just so much funnn. This is Alex, he works at the front desk of Sam's hotel. He was a hilarious dancer. We were laughing so hard at each other the whole night.
 See that smile on my face. Yeah that is how happy I was the whole night. See Maddy having the time of her life, yeah she's the best. 




I am obsessed with me and David on the left. SO candid of him and I love it. And here we have my one and only on the right. I adore both of them so much ahhhhhh I'm leaving right now. I'll blog about Sunday and yesterday later tonight if I have access to internet. I'm freaking out but you will hear all about that later. Oh man this is too much.


No comments:

Post a Comment