Friday, August 10, 2012

Supermarket Bin Placing

Maddy and I (mostly Maddy) created this sign to put in supermarkets!! We were excited about it
Creativity at it's finest
 Let the placement begin...
This is Bernard. After our poster making and bin placement we treated him to a pizza because he has his misison papers in! He has the coolest conversion story. He was one of the first 6 members of the church in Mbale which was only two years ago. He is the only member in his family and hasn't missed a day of church in 2 years. Rad right? I know, so inspiring. He's so great and has the best laugh ever. This is the one that reminds me of Jake Perkins.
Yes, they have pizza in Africa. Cool right? I know.
 We wanted to place a bin in a hotel down the street from our house so we bought a bin. Being the African I am, carried it on my head on the street and on a Boda. The best. Twas quite a successful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment