Sunday, August 19, 2012

The beginning of Goodbyes

The missionaries were coming over for dinner Thursday night and Mads and I planned to make Lasagne again so I set it up with Sam and it ended up just not working out. But it ended up being okay because we went exploring and had deep convo instead. 
We found this rock and balanced on it? Just accept it haha


My favorite question was what do you want out of life. Yeah, I'm telling you, it was real deep. Too deep to even type it out. It's so cool to meet someone who isn't like every other Ugandan. Who has actually figured out what they like to do and is doing it. I want that kind of motivation. To be able to pick something I love, stick with it and be successful/happy all at the same time. 
 These people are great. I've pretty much become best friends with these guys. This is the front desk area at the hotel Sam works at. 
 We had our last beading session and I enjoyed every second of it. It was so sad seeing these ladies for the last time. I almost cried but I held it together. They are incredible and don't worry everyone, I got a bunch of necklaces!!
 They are so freaken adorable.
 I can't believe my Africa experience is almost ending. I can't handle it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment