Sunday, August 5, 2012

Productivity + Stressfulness = So Worth It

Being a project leader is a real task. But before we get into that let's pause and look at Kara and I riding a Boda sidesaddled. 
Let's also look at these adorable children jumping with me.

Here is where it gets good, this is Carlee working on our letter to supermarkets. We are wanting to put donation bins inside supermarkets so people can donate things to the people affected by the landslide.
We were pretty proud of this
Right before we dispersed into the markets
There are so many things that go into projects I didn't even realize. There are these "official documents" called Project Proposals that are not nice. It asks all these detailed questions and the budget which you have to convert shillings into dollars and it's just out of control. I am not detail oriented so I'm a bit challenged but it's good for me! Africa = I don't want to leave

No comments:

Post a Comment